Thursday, September 8, 2016

August - Gray Sketchbook Finished

2016_08_05 Alaska Junction

August was a good month for sketching. I made it to several Urban Sketcher outings, including the 4th Annual West Coast Urban Sketchers Sketchcrawl in Tacoma, Washington. About 150 sketchers from the US and Canada attended the three day event!
I also finished the Strathmore gray toned book I have been using, which is my 3rd sketchbook this year. That is a record pace for me, and I am hoping to complete 4 by the end of the year. Clearly, I do more sketching than blogging...
I finished this book with a variety of techniques from quick ink sketches, compositional value studies and more finished drawings with colored pencil and collage on the gray paper. As usual, more at my Flickr site.

2016_08_05 Sign of the Times2016_08_15 Intersection2016_08_11 Cosmos
2016_08_20 USk Tacoma Tullys

No comments:

Post a Comment